Rogers Continues Momentum as the Law Enforcement-Backed Candidate
BRIGHTON, MI — 24 Sheriffs from across Michigan are announcing their endorsement of Mike Rogers, Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate.
America is facing a nationwide crime epidemic. There is a wide open southern border flooding our communities with fentanyl and putting our national security at risk. As Michigan is home to 8 of the 50 most violent cities in America, it is critical that Michigan’s next U.S. Senator has the proven experience and leadership skills required to get to work on Day One and keep Michigan communities safe.
Mike’s experience fighting organized crime as an FBI Special Agent, his time serving in the U.S. Army, and the leadership he displayed supporting the Men and Women of Law Enforcement as the House Intelligence Chairman makes him the most qualified Law & Order candidate in the race.
“From his experience taking down criminals with the FBI to supporting the men and women in blue while radicals tried to defund the police, Mike Rogers has always been a friend of law enforcement. We have no doubt that Mike will continue to be a vital partner in Washington, helping to secure our southern border and bring the resources law enforcement needs to keep Michigan communities safe. We fully endorse Mike Rogers for the U.S. Senate and look forward to working with him as Michigan’s next U.S. Senator.”
Michigan Sheriffs endorsing Mike Rogers:
- Benzie County Sheriff Kyle Rosa
- Cheboygan County Sheriff Timothy C. Cook
- Clare County Sheriff John Wilson
- Clinton County Sheriff Sean Dush
- Gladwin County Sheriff Michael Shea
- Ionia County Sheriff Charlie Noll
- Isabella County Sheriff Michael Main
- Jackson County Sheriff Gary Schuette
- Kalkaska County Sheriff Patrick Whiteford
- Lapeer County Sheriff Scott McKenna
- Leelanau County Sheriff Mike Borkovich
- Lenawee County Sheriff Troy Bevier
- Livingston County Sheriff Mike Murphy
- Mackinac County Sheriff Edward Wilk
- Mason County Sheriff Kim Cole
- Mecosta County Sheriff Brian Miller
- Midland County Sheriff Myron Greene
- Newaygo County Sheriff Bob Mendham
- Oceana County Sheriff Craig Mast
- Ottawa County Sheriff Steve Kempker
- Roscommon County Sheriff Ed Stern
- St. Clair County Sheriff Mat King
- Shiawassee County Sheriff Doug Chapman
- Van Buren County Sheriff Daniel Abbott
Learn more about Mike Rogers and his plan to get America Back on Track at RogersForSenate.com.